Cardboard Cubism Lesson Plan
Cardboard Cubism is a totally fun, hands-on way to add integrated learning to your day. Students will explore Cubism by building a 3-dimensional self-portrait sculpture using only cardboard, no glue, tape, or sticky things. It’s engineering and art combined!
What’s Inside this Printable?
Inside this Cardboard Cubism Lesson Plan is:
- Instructions for making a 3-dimensional self-portrait sculpture in the Cubist style using only cardboard.
- Cardboard attachment instructions
- Teacher guide
- What’s the STEAM Behind It? Cubism background information.
- Printable project instructions table tent
- Link to helpful project tutorial video