Distance Learning Design Challenges for Kids
Kids will love dreaming up solutions to some real-world and fun-world problems while they design a homework delivery machine or erosion prevention device. This version has helpful Google Slides and printable versions of the challenges to make it easy for homework or distance learning.
It also includes helpful Engineering Design Process and Design Thinking frameworks and NGSS standards alignment.
- 10 editable Google Slides design challenges in two versions: with and without design thinking prompts
- 10 printable design challenges in two versions: with and without design thinking prompts
- Think Like an Engineer and a Designer process frameworks (Engineer Design Process and Design Thinking frameworks)
- Helpful teacher guide
- Tips for taking the design phase into build phase
- NGSS standards mapping for each design challenge